- Planning a baby shower for my cousin (the one that used to live with us). It's in 2 weeks and I have so much to do. I'm the primary on this one, which means most of the cost is on my shoulders, but it also means I get to do things my way. ;)
- Baby shower is the same day as M & C-los' engagement party. I tried to get them to push it back a week, but they refused (how rude!), so I can't fly up for it. :(
- I've gone out every weekend of 2009 - woo-hoo!!!
- Need to get my nails filled, trimmed, and a new design. It's a little hard to type with them right now.
- I'm such a lazy ass. I do nothing when I get home. Of course, I've been getting home rather late lately.
- My cousin has inspired me to read more as she's kicking butt with her New Year's resolution to read for fun. I have read 3 books this year and am on my 4th. Hopefully, I can get through my "to read" shelf before I buy more books.
- I need a man. I don't really want a relationship right now. I'm waaaayyyy too busy to deal with that, but I do need a man for the other benefits of being in a relationship. Fine, you want me to spell it out for you?!?!?! It's been too friggin' long since the last time I was intimately involved with someone and I NEED TO GET ME SOME!
- Thinking about buying a MAC even though I was able to get my laptop up and running again.
- Gave up buying new shoes and clothes for Lent. I know, right! I'm already sweating the BOGO sales at Payless....
Monday, March 2, 2009
Random tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment