I’m no one to judge. I have been the other woman and I never want to be that woman again. It’s even worse when there’s a family involved. I’ve finally been able to cut ties from Boston Boy because he has a son. I don’t want to get in the middle of that. I don’t want anyone to ever think he’s not with his son and his son’s mother because of me or anything I did. They should figure it out all on their own; that she’s just too troubled and with way too many issues to be in a stable, healthy relationship or any relationship for that matter. Again, I’m not one to talk.
He’s back from Mexico and he came to the house last week. He had to pick up his car and belongings. Mom had packed everything up in his car, but she took the key with her to the bakery so he had to go get it from her. He didn’t know that, so he knocked on the front door and the pups immediately went crazy at the door. I opened it, staying behind the door and when he walked in and greeted me as if nothing had happened, I could not believe it. I let out a small grunt and told him mom had the car keys at the bakery and then locked myself in my bedroom. He was in the house for a few minutes and I could hear him walking around. Then he left. Several hours later, as I sat watching TV in the living room with the curtains pulled open to let the cool breeze in, I saw him walk up to the house, open the car door and put his backpack in there before walking over to the side of the house towards the back door, which he knew was open so the pups could do their business. I quickly locked myself in my bedroom again and didn’t come out until a few minutes later when I heard the car drive away.
He’s in love with another woman in Mexico. His family never approved of his relationship with mom because she’s 13 years older and already had two grown daughters, though; they love my brother, his son. His family cheered and encouraged the relationship. His family encouraged him to turn his back on our family after 25 years, to hurt us and throw everyone’s lives into disarray.
After a month away with no communication, he asked for forgiveness and asked to come back. But he’s still in love with that other woman. Mom can’t, won’t live that way. We can’t live that way. It’s just mom and me in this house now.
So what drives a man to do this? (I fully recognize that it’s not only men that do this.) To abandon his family and throw away 25 years?
No comments:
Post a Comment