Monday, April 11, 2011

Current crushes

Bus crush - I haven't seen him in months. Very sad. :(

Local supermarket crush - I actually have five right now. Yes, there are five guys at my local supermarket that I just like to look at. (sigh...)  Of the five, there is one that just draws me in...sexually. There's just something about him. I get this vibe from him that to be with him would be dirty. I don't mean dirty as in unclean or gross. But as in wild, uninhibited, crazy sexy. ;)  I also think he's in my age range. The others are definitely younger, early 20s, so his age appeals to me more. Young guys are too immature. ;-p< Whenever I walk into the store I immediately scan the registers for him and try to get in his line if possible. Sometimes his line is way too long and I only have a couple of items so I don't want to wait. Sometimes I'm just not feeling good about myself so I avoid his line. If I'm wearing something cute and my boobs are cooperating, then you can bet I'll be in his line.

Work crush (sorta) - I think one of the theatre managers is cute. I use to go to that theatre more, but not so much anymore. When I do go and he's there, it's an immediately boost. I didn't figure out his name until yesterday and the good thing is he doesn't know I work at the corporate office.

Main crush - I am so into one of the general managers. I didn't have a lot of contact with him before, mostly just e-mails. He's volunteered or attended a bunch of events, but I hardly spoke to him. For a while, whenever I had to call him about something, I'd sound like such an idiot. I'd stumble over my words and wouldn't make any sense. Once off the phone with him, I'd want to kick myself for being an idiot. Every week I have to check the theatre recordings and if there was a mistake, he'd have to correct it so it was a thrill to hear his voice. I showed a photo of him at one of our events to Tiny yesterday and she was like, "yup, exactly your type." (I say I don't have a type, but I kinda do. Though, I'd like to point out that F, J and Boston boy do not fit that type.)

Now I can talk to him without stumbling over my words, but I do sound way too serious on the phone with him; too uptight. Have to work on that, especially since I'll be seeing more of him. Oh man, I am going to be a dead giveaway. I am one way at our monthly meetings and now that he's going to be there, everyone will see how different I am with him. Uh-oh.

Did I mention he has blue eyes and is taller than me? Double uh-oh.

I know nothing will happen. Aside from the work situation, I'm not his type. He is a partyer. Boy can he drink. And I've heard he goes through girlfriends rather quickly and his type are of the blonde and super thin variety.

No comments: