Mom's Birthday Dinner - July 2, 2011
My Birthday Dinner - September 3, 2011
Even though the two dresses have different cuts, you can definitely tell the difference in my boobs. Ahh, what a difference a bra makes.
I liked the girls being so high and proud, but I was so self-conscious about it. I felt naked, doubly so because I was wearing contacts. Uni says I use my glasses as a shield. Regardless of whether or not that's true, I feel comfortable with them. I think my face has shaped itself around them. I mean, I've worn glasses since I was 9 years old; they've become a part of me. So when I don't wear them, I think my face looks weird. I think I look pretty cute in the top picture; not so much in the bottom one.
Even though I was self-conscious about my boobs being so out there, I did think I looked amazing on Saturday and it felt great.
Here's a full picture. You can't see my shoes, though. They were gold wedge sandals. So darn cute!
And my purse was also gold and sparkly. :)


1 comment:
Even though I was not feeling well that night, I was glad to be there and wish you a happy birthday
Post a Comment