He told me today that he always knew how I felt. He also knew when I got frustrated and gave up. I really am not good at hiding when I have feelings for someone, huh?
I've always thought things happen for a reason, so while it may have been frustrating back then to have my feelings not acknowledged or reciprocated, I know it was because it wasn't time for us and with everything that is happening now, I'm glad it wasn't right back then. ;)
He's turned me into such a giddy schoolgirl. When I told one of my male friends about him, he scolded me, saying to use a normal voice like a big girl, that I wasn't in grade school.
His first name starts with an M too. Yup, we're M&M. (I haven't pointed this out to him, so if he's reading this, he's probably thinking, "oh gawd, what have I gotten myself into it??")
I can't help it. I'm so happy. He makes me so happy. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment