Monday, May 27, 2013

Getting easier

I'm not pregnant. Can't deny I'm not disappointed...

Turns out he does have a girlfriend so maybe his awkwardness and avoiding me had more to do with his own guilt than me. Who knows....

I do feel a little guilty now too, but how was I supposed to know he had a girlfriend? Oh well.

At least I'm not pregnant. Then it would be really bad.

Why is it every time I have sex I end up thinking I'm pregnant? I guess since I have always to be a mom, I always hope I end up getting pregnant. Texas boy is coming next month, or maybe the following month - he hasn't decided yet - but I'm not going to end up worrying about whether or not I end up pregnant.

Yesterday, I had a day out with my soon-to-be-cousin-in-law. Heck, I already refer to her as my cousin. Only a few people knew about my relationship and what I went through for 8 months, and even with those few that knew, I didn't really like to talk about it. Telling her, briefly, about it felt good. It was all a part of letting go, getting it off my chest and I wasn't sobbing. My eyes teared up, but it was easier to talk about it. I also told her about my Vegas tryst and we both agreed I need to be less picky and get more experience.

I've been "sexually active" for 10 years and I've only really been with 3 guys. Vegas guy made 3. And I only did it multiple times with the first one. Numbers 2 & 3 were all just one-time. So that's why I'm not as confident in bed; why I have no idea what I'm doing. So yes, I need to get those numbers up. ;)

I leave you with a picture of me and Vegas guy from that night. He doesn't know I have it. This was at the club before we had sex. I believe we had already started feeling each other up by this point so we were well aware it was going to happen.


No comments: