Friday, November 21, 2008

Need a release

I need to have sex. Last night, I, well, um, I, um...more extensively than I have been and I slept so soundly. No tossing and turning. No waking up in the middle of the night. I even slept through my alarms. Well, I always sleep through them, but I hear them and just ignore them. This morning I heard nothing. And when I woke up, I actually felt refreshed.

I've been so stressed lately with absolutely no release. So last night was, well, um, a much needed breakthrough. I don't know how I do it; how I go so long without. I need it.

Ack! I almost wish he was here, just so I could fill this need. But no, it would be wrong. ack.

I don't think I'll be able to go very much longer without. I need to find a solution to this problem of mine. ;)

No comments: