I've ordered the favors and cake.
I've planned the games and today bought all the supplies. I'm doing new games this time; trying to be a little different.
The last thing I need to buy are the prizes. I want to be different with them as well. They've usually been ceramic baby frames and figurines. I want better prizes this year; prizes you can actually use. Of course, since I need at least 20, I have to be careful and buy small things.
My cousin is taking care of the decorations and my Godmother is in charge of the food. I'm staying out of it and letting my cousin do what she wants. I just told her to let me know if she needed me to order or pay for anything since she hasn't been working since Lily was born.
My cousin's in-laws are also throwing her a baby shower, which is fine, but they knew when mine was for weeks now (they're even coming), so why the freak did they choose to hold theirs the following day?!?! I know I should be grateful they didn't choose a day before mine or even the same day, and the fact that theirs is at a restaurant so it's a completely different type of baby shower, but still....I can't help be irritated and annoyed. This is where my competitive nature rears it's ugly face and now I have to make sure mine is waaaayyyy better. It definitely will be. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment