The long lost friend I've spent the last years searching for, hoping to one day see again and speak with; wanting to apologize for being such a crappy, selfish friend. He that I thought was the one; that my ultimate happiness lay in his hands.
After all this time, wanting so much to see him, I finally found him on Facebook. Finally, there was that face I only saw in the dreams that haunted me every few months. Finally, the answers of what went wrong are within my grasp.
My biggest fear was when I did find him, he'd be married with kids.
I never even thought of the possibility. It wasn't a possibility.
I finally found him....and...
he's gay.
3 comments:
priceless!
Of course!
I just had to tell you that I shared this story with my mom last night. I wish you could've seen the look on her face. It was one of those "what is wrong with this world???" looks. lol
Post a Comment