Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trust no one

After all these years, I finally have the answer to what is wrong with me and there are so many things:
  1. I'm young.
  2. I'm immature.
  3. I'm emotional.
  4. I'm Latina.
  5. I'm a female.
  6. I fall into the species of women known as "Roseanne," as opposed to Brooke Shields, which means I am extremely repulsive.

And all it took was discovering e-mails and chats between a co-worker and one of my system developers to finally answer the question - what is wrong with me.

Thank you for putting me in my place and finally helping me understand. Thank you so much.

P.S. - Yes, I'm quitting my job. I already packed up all my personal belongings and the boxes are sitting in a friend's car.

1 comment:

faded_girl said...

Oh how I love you Jessica!

I did bring these e-mails to light and it didn't matter, I was just being a WOMAN.

So my time has come to an end at that company and will rejoice in the knowledge that the dickheads can't do what I did best and will fail miserably.

I'll be okay. I will find something where I will be respected for my work. :)