Tired and full of yummy food. The baby shower is over and done with - yay! I'm always glad when these things are over, regardless of my feelings for them. I'm just filled with utter and complete relief. It's always so much stressful leading up to them than getting through the day of the event. Everything turned out very well, I think.
The baby shower went on later than I thought it would so then we had to rush me home because my family was waiting to go to dinner for Father's Day since my step-dad has to work on the actual day. I know, I know. How was I ever going to make it through dinner considering I had just eaten, quite a bit of food, at the baby shower? It's the Cheesecake Factory, I had no intention of passing that up. I ate half my meal and brought the rest home. I also brought my slice of cheesecake home. They are both sitting in my fridge, waiting for me to eat them, tomorrow. I was the only one that didn't finish her food. Well, mom didn't eat her mashed potatoes, and since Cheesecake Factory mashed potatoes are the best, I couldn't leave them so they were put in with my leftovers. yum!
Off to bed to rest, relax and review today's photos. More tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment