Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry. My parents divorced and then they each got remarried. Then they each got divorced again! I've seen broken marriages inside and out.
Not all marriages are broken. Yours will be a good one. You've learned what to look out for. And more importantly, WHO to look out for.
I'm very sorry for you guys and your mom. Big hugs to you all.
That is just too hard to process, after 25 years... no wonder it's so hard for people to trust! Even though it is no one's fault, it still feels like a judgement... Your mom's advice was true, but it is hard to be strong ALL THE TIME! Hang in there...
2 comments:
Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry. My parents divorced and then they each got remarried. Then they each got divorced again! I've seen broken marriages inside and out.
Not all marriages are broken. Yours will be a good one. You've learned what to look out for. And more importantly, WHO to look out for.
I'm very sorry for you guys and your mom. Big hugs to you all.
That is just too hard to process, after 25 years... no wonder it's so hard for people to trust! Even though it is no one's fault, it still feels like a judgement... Your mom's advice was true, but it is hard to be strong ALL THE TIME! Hang in there...
Post a Comment