Thursday, January 21, 2010

I think I've done it...

It didn't take very long, if you think about it. I think I've successfully annoyed him and pushed him away in record time. He must be thinking, "what the HECK???"

I've been extra extra crazy, I think. A little pushy and waaaaaaaay annoying. I guess I'm just getting good at this. I should be considering I have lots of practice.

He's been away these past couple of weekends and he said when he got back this week he'd be able to "coordinate" a time for us to see each other. (Coordinate because he has to get someone to watch the boys. Heck, at their age, I was staying home by myself, but he's a good parent.) But now the week is almost over and I haven't heard anything from him and I know next weekend he's out of town again and I already have plans for both days this weekend, though I'd likely drop one day for him if he called. (Sorry Uni, but your plans are recent. My Sunday plans have been on the agenda for 2 weeks. ;p ) No, I wouldn't do that. I'd use it to prove a point instead.

I miss him a lot. Not talking to him or seeing him these last few weeks has been hard and it hurts that he doesn't miss me as much as I miss him. He probably doesn't miss me because I've been so annoying and bitchy.

Hopefully we can move forward when I get over him and still be friends. As it is, we have to work together a lot in the coming months.

I'm in a bit of a funk about this right now (I know, I know, I've been in a funk for the past year...), which is why I haven't really been writing. I don't so much like blogging when I'm sad because I feel like my depressing posts are just annoying and who wants to read depressing post after depressing post. I certainly don't.

But I guess something is better than nothing, huh? Especially for those of you that check my blog day after day only to find nothing new. Sorry. :(

If only I could stop being annoying. At least I've left him alone these last couple of days. No texting at all. It's very sad, though. I keep thinking about Christmas week and how we text and spoke on the phone every single day that week, even on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and now....nothing. :(

No comments: