I have internet at home again. YAY!!
I finally caved in and resubscribed, but only because I didn't need to get a house phone to do it. :D
Of course, it wasn't as easy as I hoped since they kept sending out stupid techs, but they finally sent one that actually knew what he was doing. I think they sensed on my last call that I was on the verge of saying FU and cancelling everything. I was so grateful with the last tech I would have done him right then and there if it hadn't been that time of the month.
Now I'm on my laptop even more and my iTouch. I'm fighting with my mother more over the use of my iTouch since she's addicted to the Butterfly version of Bejeweled. Why did I ever show her that game??? She won't even use my sister's iTouch because it doesn't have the buttlerfly game.
I've re-signed up for Netflix (but used a different e-mail address to get the month free trial) instant video, but I'm kinda disappointed it. It has a lot of tv shows, but not a lot of movies I actually want to see. :(
Turns out with my Amazon Prime, I also get Amazon instant video for free on some movies. Sadly, they're almost the exact same ones as Netflix. :(
I've been on an iTunes frenzy...apps and music. Gotta watch that too.
And I am finally updating my Flckr. It had been a long time since I really uploaded photos instead of just randomly here and there.
And yet, life seems so blah lately. I gotta get myself out of this. It doesn't do him any good for me to be like this and it definitely doesn't do me any good. I have to focus on the hope and love. I have a year to get ready and there's lots to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment