Monday, August 8, 2016

First Workout

My first session went well. Nothing too hard. She showed me three machines (I just hope I remember how to use them) and two exercises I can do on my own (without a machine). To be honest, I was expecting more, but I understand there's only so much you can do in 30 minutes. I just thought they'd have me do some other things on my own once our time was up. I have my second session today so we'll see how it goes. Depending on what happens, I'll ask the master trainer about it today. He was with a client on Friday when I was done so I couldn't ask him.

I know that on my "rest days," I can do things on my own like take a zumba or yoga class. I really want to do that. It just sucks that on the weekends, the classes are so early in the morning. :(  I wish they had some classes in the afternoon. I'm hoping that on Tuesdays & Thursdays I can talk a friend into taking some classes after work. ;)

No comments: