I had a good session last night. My trainer had me work out on some new machines and I did variations of some exercises he's had me do before. The highlight of my workout last night, though, was that I made it to 20 minutes on the bikes. Actually 22, but don't tell the master trainer. He doesn't want me doing more than 20 minutes of cardio right now. The only reason it got to 22 minutes is because I hit cool down at 19 and that's 3 minutes.
Those 2 extra minutes took me to 4 miles on the bike. Woo-hoo!!
For me, though, the best part is that in terms of sweating, I cooled down quickly. Yes, my t-shirt was drenched in sweat, but I only had to sit in the locker room for a few minutes before I changed and when I left the gym, I wasn't sweating anymore. :)
Last summer, when I was walking a lot playing Ingress, I noticed that I wasn't sweating nearly as much as I used to, even when I was walking all over my city in the middle of the day. I kept equating it to my stamina being improved. :)
Tonight I have Zumba again. Eventually I'll get the steps. For now, just gotta keep moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment