I knew I had overdone it last night as I left the gym. I just felt really tired and I was achy.
I felt loss working out without a trainer telling me what to do and how to do it. I used some of the machines he recommended it, but I hadn't used them before so I felt like a dork looking at the little pictures and reading the "instructions."
I did 10 mins on the bike to warm up - and yes, there was totally something wrong with the pedals on the bike I used Thursday night - and ended up doing my workout for about 45-50 minutes. Then I tried to do my usual 14-15 mins on the bike to end my workout, but I couldn't make it past 5 mins.
Just kept thinking, "yup, I over did it!"
When I left the gym, I decided I was going to totally take it easy this weekend and not do Zumba or anything. It popped into my head to maybe go swimming and then I remembered I was supposed to volunteer this morning, but I was just too tired. Still tired. I've mostly just been lying in bed and napping.
That's probably bad, right? I gotta keep moving so I don't tighten up....but I have to rest, too, right? :)
Tomorrow I'll move since I have to do all my errands.
No comments:
Post a Comment