(Post 7 of 9)
When lockdown started, we got back together. Since we couldn't see each other, I did send pics to him. With the global pandemic, it was great for him because I had no reason not to obey. He let me go out for my runs, but other than that, I was home; just how he liked it. The problem arose when two months in, he did want to see me and I said no. We were in a pandemic. For my mom's sake, we were in a total lockdown; plus, I was high-risk too. He didn't like being rejected and I had to be punished again.
Throughout the year, every few months, he would check-in and get angry with me all over again.
As the year ended, I'm the one that reached out to him. Being home had taken its toll on me. My physical and mental health was suffering. I was alone. I was lonely. When I reached out to him, he took a different approach with me this time. He was calm, mature, understanding. He didn't lash out at me. He said he missed being with me. I'm the one that said it was a new year, we could start over, begin anew. I'm the one that promised to obey.
We started out slowly. He told me how much he wanted me and I wanted him too. I would close my eyes and see him. I could feel him inside of me. I was so lonely and he was the only one that could fulfill my need. He's the only one I thought about. I was his, I was always meant to be his.
He was smart about how he got me to start sending pics again. It was my idea. I sent the first one and then he asked for more...and more...and more. I was sending them daily. Did I still have the outfit he liked? A video was sent with that one. I was texting him daily, telling him how much I loved him; how happy he made me. I was his good girl again.
Until I wasn't.
All I asked for was an acknowledgement. If I sent text or pic, especially if I sent a pic, I wanted a response, words of affirmation. When my texts were ignored, I didn't send the daily pic. In early February, this happened for a week so I stopped sending anything. He was angry and went off on me. I wasn't the same anymore, he said. I was falling back into the mood he didn't want to deal with. I was supposed to provide without question and accept what I was given. I had broken my promise.
This time I didn't reply, I didn't beg for forgiveness. I was tired. I was done.
No comments:
Post a Comment