Saturday, January 10, 2009

Addendum to 2008: A recap

2008 really was a year of reconnecting with friends.

I saw friends I hadn't seen in a few years; I saw friends I hadn't seen in almost a decade.

In addition to the trips I took, some friends made trips out here. Caroline came out from NY on business (twice, but I only got to see her once). It had been so loooonnnggg and it was great to see her. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to NY later this year. :)



And of course, I got to spend time with Anners TWICE this year; lunch at Chili's and then, of course, the NKOTB concert at the Staples Center in October.





We, of course, cannot forget all the reconnecting that has been done with the help of facebook and myspace. 2008 must have seen a surge in computer purchases because more and more were joining myspace and facebook. I am completely addicted to facebook. I'm on ALL the time.

I've been back in touch with old high school and college friends, some I never thought I'd be back in touch again. All thanks to online social networks. Yay.

No comments: