It never ends. I am waiting for the day when I won't have to deal with all the bullshit that was my last job.
Let's set the record straight.
1. I quit my job. I walked away from it. My decision. My everything.
2. I didn't reach out to anyone or go around telling things about the company or owner to anyone. I laid low. I kept to myself and did what I needed to do for myself. I've never said a word to anyone about anything relating to my experience their or why I even left.
3. No, he was not a good boss. No, at no time did he ever offer to pay for me to go on Weight Watchers. And if he had, no, I wouldn't have taken him up on it.
4. He only ever offered to pay for my driver's training, but you can clearly see that I didn't take him up on it. And if I had, I'm sure he wouldn't have paid for it anyway, just like he didn't pay for my health insurance like he said he would.
5. HELL-TO-THE-NO, I did not have gastric bypass surgery that he paid for and I never paid him back for it.
Yes, that's the new thing that's come out of the nightmare that is him and my old company. He's mad because he paid for me to have gastric bypass surgery, I gained the weight back and I never even paid him back for it.
You know what I have to say about that - FUCK YOU!!
First, my other old bitch of a boss says, "Who's going to hire the fat girl?" Well, let's see, YOU!! You're lucky I never let on that I know exactly what you said about me because I'd love to see your face as you ate your effin' words as you offered me a full-time position working for you. Karma's a bitch, baby! Let's see what you're going to do now that you're plans are shot. You didn't get your way. I didn't accept your offer. No, instead, I took a position paying far less than you offered because I will never work for you again.
And now, he's saying he paid for me to have gastric bypass surgery??? What the fuck people!!!! Why is my weight such an issue for you? Why do you effin' care?
I have enough issues of my own to have to take on your issues as well.
What I hate is that it's been 10 months and people are still talking about me and my old company. How many people has this gotten to? What are people saying behind my back?
I thought all of this was over. I thought I had started over....
This has been out there for 10 months. This is what people are saying about me. This is what people have allowed others to say about me. FUCK YOU ALL!
1 comment:
UGH. everything about this is so so UGH! I can't believe some "adults" can be so stupid.
You are a WONDERFUL friend and such a giving person, eff these people who can't see you for the marvelous person that you are. Their loss!
Post a Comment