Friday, August 19, 2016

Thursday Night Zumba

We had a substitute for Zumba last night. Class was led by a male instructor and his routines were more like Tuesday's instructor. A lot of arm movement. Totally felt like drill team. :)

I seem to be getting the hang of it as I was actually able to follow along sometimes and was actually in sync with the class a few times. :) :) :)

I almost didn't go to class last night because I felt a little weird all day and my tummy felt weird, but I sucked it up and went. I'm glad I did.

I really wanted to see if I could handle 2 classes of Zumba with my 3 days of training. We'll see how I feel tonight after training, but so far so good. So much so that I'm seriously thinking of taking the 9:45am Zumba class tomorrow and then hitting the pool. That sounds wonderful, doesn't it? :)

No comments: