Friday, August 19, 2016

Wednesday Workout

On Wednesday I was on my own again and I did a better job of keeping track of my time. Since we did a lot of chest work on Monday, my trainer said I could focus on my legs for Wednesday (even though every workout should be a combo of both). So I did just that, focused on my legs for my 30 minute workout and then did 20 minutes on the bike.

I did have to push myself a little to finish the 20 minutes on the bike. I really try bopping to the music on my iPod and sometimes I close my eyes to really focus. But mostly, I'm bopping along to the music as I people watch the others in the gym. That really does help get me through my time on the bike. ;)

Tonight, I have a session with a different trainer. A little concerned because I heard he's tough. I really like the trainer I've been work with. I'm back with him on Monday, but then I have a session with the master trainer and the female trainer I first worked with to round out the month.

I think when I schedule my sessions for September, I'm going to schedule them all with the one I've been working with. He gets me.

No comments: