I've been trying to do my training session and Zumba posts separately, but since I didn't have time to recap my Monday session yesterday, today is 2-in-1.
I was back with my regular trainer on Monday and we had a good session. I told him what my Friday trainer said about the bike and he said it was OK for me to do the bike as I work my way up to the elliptical. He did reiterate that I should do the treadmill and set it on an incline.
For my session, we did a couple machines that I'd done before, this time with increased weight. And then we did some core exercises.
As the month is coming to an end, I was wondering when I was supposed to schedule my sessions for next month. I was going to ask, but luckily, he brought it up at the end of our session and I scheduled my September sessions with him. I prefer keeping things consistent and just working with one trainer.
So after my session, I was going to try the elliptical again, but all the machines were taken and so were the bikes, so I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, at an incline of 5. I don't really know what that means, but my t-shirt was drenched in sweat when I was done and my legs were sore yesterday.
Actually, they still are.
Zumba was a little harder last night because of it. I was just a little more tired overall yesterday and had trouble keeping up with the class. My body was achy and even my back hurt a bit too.
When it comes to Zumba, though, I'm proud of myself because I just keep moving and stay for the entire class (55 minutes). There are others that don't make it through to the end, but I just keep moving, even if I'm not doing the right steps or in sync with the class because there are definitely times I'm doing the right steps but opposite of the class. ;)
Like I wrote, last night was a little harder though and I was achy and tired at the end of class. Today my legs are still achy. Thank goodness training is on my own tonight and he told me to work on shoulders and chest. I'll try the elliptical if any machines are available, and if not, back on the treadmill.
No comments:
Post a Comment