OMG! I DIED ON THURSDAY!!!
I don't know how I survived Kickbox Cardio on Thursday. It was an hour of non-stop movement. I think she gave us one short water break. Since there's not rhythm involved, I could follow along, but I would still something fall out of sync with the class because I'd fall into a slower pace. After class, I needed longer than usual to calm down and catch my breath, but I did enjoy the class. Plus, it's also good to get home a little earlier. :)
On Tuesday, I was back at Zumba. At first it felt like I hadn't been at Zumba in ages. There were a couple of new routines and even though I still have trouble with the steps (rhythm), the familiar routines were welcomed. I really did miss going to Zumba, well, my Tuesday Zumba class. I really like the instructor. And I didn't have that feeling of "shouldn't I be better at this." I just kept moving and enjoyed the music. :)
I pretty much feel like Zumba on Tuesday and Kickbox Cardio on Thursday is my go-to schedule. I'm still going to try working in the BodyWorks plus Abs class on Saturday (or some other class), so we'll see if I can make it this weekend.
Let's see if I die again tonight at Kickbox Cardio. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment